General remarks and obligatory information
Designation of the controller
The controller responsible for data processing on this website:
USG Uwe Stücke Granuliertechnik GmbH
The controller decides either alone or jointly with others on the purposes and means of the processing of personal data (e.g. names, contact data, or the like)
Revocation of your consent to data processing
Some data processing operations are only possible subject to you express consent. Revocation of the consent you have already given is possible any time. An informal notice given by
e-mail is sufficient for revocation. The lawfulness of the data processing carried out until revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
Right to submit complaints to the competent regulatory authority
In case of non-compliance under data protection law, you as the data subject have the right to file a complaint with the competent regulatory authority. The competent regulatory authority for issues under data protection law is the state data protection commissioner of the federal state where the registered seat of our company is located. The following link provides a list of the data protection commissioners as well as their contact data: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Right to data portability
You have the right to have data that we are automatically processing on the basis of your consent or in performance of a contact handed over to you or to a third party. The data are made available in a machine-readable format. When you request the direct transmission of the data to another controller, this is only done as far as it is technically feasible.
Right to information, rectification, blocking, erasure
Within the framework of the applicable legal provisions, you always have the right to information free of charge about your personal data stored, the origin of the data, their recipient and the purpose of data processing and, if applicable, a right to rectification, blocking or erasure of these data. In this connection as well as with regard to other questions on the subject of personal data, you can contact us at any time using the contact options enlisted in the legal notice.
SSL or TLS encryption
For security reasons and for protecting the transmission of confidential contents that you send to us as the site operator, our website uses SSL or TLS encryption, respectively. This way, data you transmit via this website cannot be read by third parties. You can identify an encrypted connection by the "https://" address line of your browser and by the lock symbol in the browser line.
Server log files
Collection of personal data when visiting our website
When you use the website in a merely informational way, i.e. when you do not register or otherwise transmit data to us, we only collect the personal data transmitted by your browser to our server. If you want to see our website, we collect the following data that we technically need for displaying our website to you and for ensuring stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Subsec. 1 Sent. 1 Letter f GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- Data volume respectively transmitted
- Website which the request comes from
- Operating system and its graphical interface
- Language and version of the browser software
These data are not merged with other data sources. The basis of the data processing is Art. 6 Subsec. 1 Letter b GDPR that allows the processing of data for the performance of a contract or for steps prior to entering into a contract.
Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data during the use of our website. Personal data comprise e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, and user behaviour.
(2) When you enter into contact with us by e-mail, we store the data communicated by you (your e-mail address, maybe your name and your telephone number) in order to answer your questions. We erase the data resulting in this connection after their storage is not necessary anymore or the processing is restricted when there are legal obligations of preservation.
Involvement of Google Maps
(1) We use the services of Google Maps on this website. Thereby, we can show you interactive maps directly within the website and allow you the convenient use of the map functions.